COUPON 18NVM35 HAS BEEN ACTIVATED
40% Off Tankinis!
Exclusions apply
Navy Boy Short
Back
             
Mouse over photo to zoom
s4a

Navy Boy Short

STYLE # 2494
$ 18.20
Was $26
Top Size
Quantity
HASSLE-FREE SHIPPING & RETURNS
SHOP MORE COLORS
$18.20
You may also like
Bottoms - Black Boy Short
Black Boy Short
$26.00   $18.20
Black Boy Short
s4a
B2227
you might also be interested in
18.2
onepiece
chlorine resistant
Bottoms - Chlorine Resistant Lycra Xtra Life Black Boy Short
Lycra Xtra Life Black Boy Short
$30.00   $21.00
Chlorine Resistant Lycra Xtra Life Black Boy Short
Aquabelle
1958
you might also be interested in
21
onepiece
Bottoms - Navy Banded Waist Short
Navy Banded Waist Short
$26.00   $18.20
Navy Banded Waist Short
Shore Club
653417
you might also be interested in
18.2
onepiece
Bottoms - Navy Loose Short
Navy Loose Short
$26.00   $18.20
Navy Loose Short
s4a
2955
you might also be interested in
18.2
onepiece
chlorine resistant
Bottoms - Chlorine Resistant Black Bike Short
Black Bike Short
$26.00   $18.20
Chlorine Resistant Black Bike Short
Aquabelle
1950
you might also be interested in
18.2
onepiece
Start typing your question and we'll check if it was already asked and answered. Learn More
Browse 4 questions Browse 4 questions and 6 answers
Does this short have a pantie?
A shopper on Jul 10, 2018
BEST ANSWER: These shorts do not have a built in panty.
Are these boy shorts lined?
A shopper on May 14, 2018
BEST ANSWER: NO they are not
What is the difference between the lycra extra life boy short & the other boy short?
ShannonS on Mar 21, 2018
BEST ANSWER: One is made up of 82% Nylon / 18% Spandex and the other is 82% Nylon / 18% Xtra Life Lycra Spandex.

We offer 2 types of chlorine resistant fabrics.
Our exclusive Polyester Spandex stretch fabric resists chlorine & is colorfast! Spandex adds comfort & stretch to help retain its fit longer and resist bagging. The polyester helps with keeping the color longer in chlorine.

Our LYCRA® XTRA LIFE Spandex retains its shape and fit 5-10 times longer than other fabrics.
Shop them all here: https://www.swimsuitsforall.com/Chlorine-Resistant-Swimwear-D
What is the inseam ?? any one know?
Karyn on Mar 8, 2018
BEST ANSWER: The inseam measurement is 2 1/4"
Share Your Swim Style
#SWIMSUITSFORALL
Share your swim style. Post your swimsuit photos on Instagram, Twitter or Tumblr with #swimsuitsforall, or upload directly to our customer photo gallery. We love seeing you in our suits! Share your swim style. Post your swimsuit photos on Instagram, Twitter or Tumblr with #swimsuitsforall, or upload directly to our customer photo gallery. We love seeing you in our suits!
Be featured on our site! Tag us on Twitter, Instagram or Tumblr with
#swimsuitsforall or upload a photo from your device.